The first thing you need to be aware of is that Essential Oils can not actually be extracted from Coconuts. Chemicals are actually used in the extraction process, so a claim of 100% pure essential oil made from coconuts is not completely true. Having said that, 100% pure fractionated coconut oil is probably the best carrier of essential oil, which is why top brands in the world use premium coconut oil – deodorized, clarified, and refined to blend perfectly with costlier essential oils.
Table of Contents
How Fragranced Coconut Oil Is Used By Different Brands
Coconut oil blends naturally with almond, lemon, orange, sandalwood, vanilla, banana, kiwi, pineapple, and other essential oils. This turns it into a popular carrier oil of 100% pure essential oils. The carrier oil remains in liquid form at room temperature. Popular brands use plant therapy to distill fractionated coconut oil without the use of additives and fragrances.
Though it is commonly used to nourish the scalp, coconut oil is also used in diffusers to help users relax and invigorate their bodies after a hectic day. Its inviting scent reminds users of easy-going island life and is often blended with essential oils offering therapeutic value.
Sunbathing may not always have the desired effect on the body; however, coconut essential oil blends are liberally used in personal care products including body lotions, bath salts, and ultrasonic diffusers. For example, coconut fractionated carrier oil is the base oil for aromatherapy and massage oil recipes.
Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil
Ideal for aromatherapy and a relaxing massage, the Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil is a premium-quality 100% pure coconut oil from which long-chain triglycerides are removed through the heating process. This process ensures fractionated coconut oil is distilled as a colorless and odorless carrier that does not solidify like regular coconut oil at room temperature. It can be easily cleaned off clothing and does not stain. Majestic Pure has recommended its use as the ideal carrier for essential oils used to make lip balm, moisturizers, coconut shampoos, and toothpaste. This strong coconut essential oil must be tested on the skin before using it liberally. It is prescribed for external use, and it is always good to consult your healthcare provider before using it during pregnancy or over your eyes. Blend it with other expensive essential oils to gain therapeutic value from the mixture. Massage parlors often come up with aromatherapy recipes using fractionated coconut oil as the carrier of other essential oils. Backed by a 60-day refund policy, the Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil is a risk-free purchase and is definitely one of the best fractionated coconut oils you can use at home.
- Delivered as a colorless and odorless carrier oil, it does not stain clothes
- Used extensively in soaps, cosmetics, lotions, and ointments
- Blends with costlier essential oils without affecting therapeutic value in aromatherapy
- Delivered as a premium-quality, natural and 100% pure fractionated coconut oil
- Free from long-chain triglycerides
- Delivered as a 100% pure and natural carrier oil free of sulfate, hexane, and paraben
- Leaves the skin smooth without greasy feeling
- Safe to use as a non-irritant lubricator, moisturizer, and softener
- Does not clog pores of the skin or aggravate skin problems
- Used in several healthcare applications
- Increases shelf life of other blended essential oils
- Used in private lubricant, toothpaste, shampoo, and moisturizer recipes
- Backed by a 60-day 100% refund policy
- Must be tested on skin before liberal use
- Is not completely colorless but comes with a yellow tinge
The Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil is basically a coconut essential oil from which long-chain triglycerides are removed. This makes it a good carrier of costly essential oils like myrtle. It still contains medium-chain triglycerides making it a useful medium for massage. With little effect on the properties of other essential oils, this colorless, odorless, and non-greasy fractionated oil can be used liberally over the body without the risk of staining clothes or sheets. It is one of the most versatile oils used in the making of soap, face wash, lip balm, moisturizer, and shampoo. If you want to use it at home, apply a small quantity over your skin before using it liberally as a moisturizer. Pregnant women must consult their family physicians before regularly using it. This fractionated coconut oil from Majestic Pure is backed by a 60-day 100% guarantee and refund policy. Use it as massage oil or in aromatherapy recipes. If you already have a diffuser, blend your favorite fragrant essential oil with this fractionated coconut oil to gain maximum therapeutic value including relief from stress.
Plant Therapy Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier
Unlike cold-pressed coconut oil, the Plant Therapy Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier is heated to separate specific chains of fatty acids, clarify, refine, and deodorize the oil. It remains in liquid form at room temperature, thereby acting as the perfect carrier for virgin essential oils. It has a high shelf life—in excess of two years under ideal storage conditions. You can store your essential oil blended with fractionated coconut oil in a convenient location without the need to refrigerate it. This 100% pure premium carrier oil by Plant Therapy can be safely blended with sandalwood, myrtle, and peppermint. As this carrier oil easily penetrates the skin, brands use it in balms, ointments, and ultrasonic diffusers. This odorless and colorless coconut essential oil does not does not reduce therapeutic value of the blended essential oil it carries.
- Weighs approximately 4 ounces
- Sold as 100% pure premium carrier oil
- Blends perfectly with a host of essential oils
- Delivered as a versatile and easy-to-use coconut oil
- Refined, clarified, and deodorized to form a highly stable essential oil carrier
- Used extensively by massage therapists and medical practitioners
- Comes in clear, odorless, and colorless liquid form
- Has indefinite shelf life in ideal storage conditions
- Refined to the highest level of purity
- Remains in liquid form at room temperature
- Penetrates the skin easily, so used in diffusers, creams, lotions
- Offered without additives or fragrances
- Sources the finest coconuts for its plant therapy process
- Has a strong musty smell, so it must be used in diffusers or as specified
- Used with recommended essential oils to prevent it from going rancid
The Plant Therapy Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier is one of the best essential oil carriers. Simply blend this coconut essential oil with other pure essential oils for specific purposes. For instance, you can mix this carrier oil with tea tree oil, lavender, and frankincense oil to make a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial potion that heals cuts and scrapes at home. As this fractionated coconut oil readily penetrates the skin, it can be blended with essential oils such as sandalwood, peppermint, and myrtle, retaining their therapeutic value and fragrance. Use it with water-soluble essential oils in an ultrasonic diffuser to relax and get a good night’s sleep.
Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil
A cold-pressed and 100% pure therapeutic grade, Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil is the perfect carrier oil to dilutive essential oils. It is completely odorless and colorless, making it safe to be used on the skin without staining your clothes. This fractionated coconut oil relaxes your muscles with massage or aromatherapy. Cheaper than most other essential oils, it turns into an excellent carrier of costlier essential oils that are not freely available. This product from Essenzia is the ultimate skincare companion. It is cold pressed to ensure its non-greasy formula does not clog pores on the skin. It can be used as a moisturizer; in shaving cream to soothe, nourish, and soften the skin; to get sunburn relief; and to reduce cellulite and wrinkles on the face. Rated as the world’s best massage oil, the Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil is the eternal favorite of DIY enthusiasts keen on brewing up customized homemade cosmetics that work. This MCT coconut oil is one of the most versatile base oils, making it one of the best coconut essential oils to improve health, well-being, and beauty.
- Weighs approximately 4 fl. oz. or 118ml
- Sold as 100% pure colorless, non-greasy, and odorless carrier oil
- Used to make soaps, moisturizers, DIY massage oils as base oil
- Dilutes most essential oils without affecting their therapeutic value
- Turns into the perfect carrier oil for aromatherapy
- Made to be the ultimate skincare companion
- Used to remove scars and stretch marks on the skin
- Works as a natural moisturizer to hydrate and brighten the skin
- Removes the ill effects of sun burns
- Works effectively to sustain healthy hair and growth
- Turns into a natural treatment for wounds when used with anti-bacterial essential oils
- Used as a deep-tissue massage oil
The Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil is the best option for users looking for a versatile, cold-pressed coconut oil that doubles as a carrier of other essential oils while retaining well-being, beauty, and therapeutic values of its own. Essenzia has ensured this carrier oil blends with most essential oils available in the market. Use it to fade scars and stretch marks on the skin. It works as a natural makeup remover that also nourishes the skin, leaving it glowing and vibrant. Apply liberally over the skin to diminish the ill effects of a sunburn. This MCT base oil is used to prepare DIY home recipes for massage oil, aromatherapy, shampoos, and moisturizers. With its limitless uses, the Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil is the best coconut essential oil you can get for multiple uses.